Digitally Printed Packaging
Game-Changing Technology for Brands of All Sizes
Digital print for packaging opens the door to exciting and creative merchandising opportunities. The BoxMaker's advanced workflow and industry-leading fleet of machines enable us to meet the needs of leading and emerging brands alike.
The 6 Benefits of Digitally Printed Packaging
- No Minimum Order Volume: Digital production supports short-run customization, test marketing, and reduces obsolescence.
- Print Direct to Board: Digital production revolutionizes the time it takes to go to market by streamlining print production, freeing up more time for ideation.
- Variable Content: Digital production supports brand owners looking to increase profitability with customized relationship marketing.
- Prototyping: Fast-cycle prototyping produces proofs that reflect final product quality with 100% accuracy.
- Speed-to-Market: Just-in-time production improves capacity utilization, lowers work-in-progress inventory, reduces out-of-stocks, and streamlines the supply chain.
- Improve Your Environmental Profile: Print what you want when you want, reducing redundant prints and media waste.
Print what you want…
when you want…
…how you want!
Leading the Way in Digital Print Production
As a leading provider of digitally printed packaging, The BoxMaker empowers brands by supplying cost-effective and quick-turn solutions to companies of all sizes.
We proudly operate the region’s largest Digital Production Center for packaging and display, featuring a range of machinery to produce custom wide-format corrugated, label, and carton products.
Our Digital Production Center features:
- HP Scitex 15500 and 17000: Two high-volume HDR (High Dynamic Range) wide-format corrugated presses
- HP Indigo 6800: A high-performance narrow web press that combines productivity, quality, and intelligent automation
- Digital Cutting and Finishing: Our digital CAD tables deliver an automated die-less finishing system for packaging and point-of-purchase displays
Through our partnerships with industry-leading machinery providers such as HP and Zund, The BoxMaker is committed to remaining at the forefront of digital print for packaging and will continue to make investments that deliver a competitive edge to our clients.
Stay ahead of your competition. Way ahead.
Speed to market is critical – and The BoxMaker Digital Team can get you there. Our automated Packaging Management System (PMS) streamlines the whole process, and when paired with the ability to print direct to substrate, makes for rapid production times without ever sacrificing quality. That kind of speed means you have an unprecedented opportunity to capitalize on market responsiveness as a key differentiator. You’ll beat them there, and you’ll look good doing it.
When Can We Get Started?
Our Packaging Advisors are ready to help your brand leverage the power of digital print. Get started today.Request a Quote