Outside Sales Representative – Bellingham Branch
The BoxMaker, Inc. is celebrating 35 years in business in 2016 and we are searching for the next Superstar. Someone to help our Bellingham facility continue its strong growth trajectory and become a leader in the Packaging Arena.
Looking for a high energy, competitive in nature, passionate and real hunter individual. If you are passionate about providing solutions to client challenges and building deep, lasting business relationships, then this is your career opportunity. As a Packaging Specialist you will be part of a progressive and growing packaging company. You will be responsible for project planning, marketing and sales growth. This includes lifecycle project management and prioritizing product and client requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Design/Estimating/Procurement/Logistics to deliver winning products and solutions. It also includes working with marketing and client support services to ensure revenue and client satisfaction goals are met. The Packaging Specialist Role includes ensuring that the product offerings support the company’s overall strategy and goals. If you are an ambitious and motivated individual with a winning attitude who is willing to work hard and go above and beyond to satisfy your clients, then this is the opportunity for you!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Identify and develop new packaging opportunities in your assigned area and grow existing business.
- Develop a Geographical business plan to maximize revenue generation potential and effective time/territory management.
- Build and maintain a business plan with a sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing the existing customer base.
- Maintain effective and detailed information on accounts, opportunities, contacts and leads.
- Engage business unit experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
- Be a prime business partner with all internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Packaging/Printing sales will be considered a strong asset for this position.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An aptitude for sales and strong business acumen.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package in addition to:
- Gas Allowance
- Generous Commission Package
- Paid Time Off
- Blue Cross Medical / Dental / Vision Care
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales, marketing or packaging: 5 years
Please forward your cover letter and résumé to:
It is the policy of The BoxMaker to prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status. We endeavor to conduct our business in full compliance with all federal, state and local laws respecting equal employment opportunity and fair employment practices. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and a challenging, rewarding work environment.
Thank you for your interest in The BoxMaker!