Experience the Power of Packaging
Amplify Your People, Processes, and Brand
We are the Pacific Northwest leader in packaging innovation, providing integrated services and solutions that effectively address our clients’ business needs.
Today, business is more complex than ever before. Through our discovery process and consultative approach, The BoxMaker partners with clients to clarify their business needs and provide effective solutions. By understanding how your business operates at a deeper level, we can deliver products and services that focus on the big picture to benefit your bottom line. As your all-in-one packaging partner, The BoxMaker provides custom solutions to amplify your people, processes, and brand.
Our comprehensive products and services, fueled by a commitment to innovation, is what sets The BoxMaker apart. From custom packaging design, manufacturing, and printing through fulfillment and beyond, everything we do is to support the client and deliver an experience. Whether we are applying our lean business expertise to streamline inventory, choosing sustainable materials to reduce our impact on the environment, or leading our client through a comprehensive business review, our actions enable others to Experience the Power of Packaging.
Here’s How We Do It:
- Operating efficiently, eliminating waste: We continually seek new methods for streamlining operations, simplifying tasks, minimizing handling, and reducing scrap.
- Passing down wisdom: Our founders and most experienced team members provide regular mentoring and education for our younger or newer coworkers.
- Recruiting new experts: We are always looking for the best and brightest people in the packaging industry, who can help grow the company for the next generation.
- Putting ourselves in our clients’ shoes: We are committed to understanding and empathizing with our clients’ greatest challenges, and finding the best solutions.
- Consolidating and sharing knowledge: We love educating our clients on packaging, and our certified packaging specialists always have time to answer questions or talk through a problem.
At The BoxMaker, we feel there is more to a successful business than the bottom line. We believe that we have an obligation to create a positive impact for our communities, and our coworkers, and to create a better place to work in. We do this through a variety of avenues.
Our values are the guiding principles that direct the decisions we make daily, and how we serve our clients.
We serve our clients, coworkers, and company.
We respect every individual, without exception.
We pursue excellence in everything we do.
Our coworkers are what makes us the company we are today. We have an average tenure of 9 years within our staff. Once we hire the right people, we do all we can to support, promote, and continue to improve their value to our clients and the company. We focus on continual education so we can continue to remain experts in our field.
We are actively engaged in supporting the communities we serve. We support our coworkers’ involvement in different activities, but also try to be involved as a company. One of the largest organizations we work with is Lighthouse for the Blind, supporting their efforts of providing employment, support, and training opportunities for people who are blind, Deaf-Blind, and blind with other disabilities. Additionally, we donate every year to food drives, toy drives, and donate boxes for many other causes.
Award Winning Designs
Great packaging and displays begin with great design. We are constantly pushing the limits of packaging design, and in order to do so we have invested heavily in industry leading software and hardware. We have also committed to investing in quality people with amazing skills and creativity. We are fortunate to have some of the nations best designers on our team. These creative people thrive on being challenged and push the limits of structure, materials and packaging machinery.
As part of our commitment to innovative design we participate industry competitions. The most recent was facilitated by The Association of Independent Converters. Here we got to compete with our peers internationally.
This competition had over 180 entries in a variety of categories from 36 companies.
Over the years, the talent and innovation of our team has been recognized with numerous awards in the following categories:
- Innovative structural design consumer focus
- Innovative structural design industrial focus
- Best use of corrugated material replacing other packaging or best demonstration of it environmental advantages
- Judges choice
- Corrugated Art and Design