Custom Labels Make Your Product POP
Custom labels are one of the best ways to set your product and brand apart in the marketplace. 70% of purchasing decisions favor the most visually appealing packaging label. The BoxMaker can create the best self-adhesive label for your product that will also save you time and money.
Custom Label Capabilities
- Digital Labels – Outstanding color and print quality with streamlined workflow that improves speed to market
- White Ink – Specifically formulated to be solid and vibrant, can be sandwiched between images to create a double-sided image
- Security Ink – HP Indigo ElectroInk Invisible Red opens business applications and allows one-pass printing for anti-counterfeiting
- Variable Data – Digital Printing of unique elements such as barcodes, text, numbers, photos, and security features at once
- De-lam and Re-lam – For print on adhesive sides of materials
- Coupon–Style Construction – Adhesive deadening or layering of two materials together
- Two-sided Print – Add graphics to both sides of your label to give your consumer a surprise when they look through your transparent product (or empty the container)
- Flexo Labels – Cost-effective for long-run projects with a wide range of printable custom materials
Digital Labels: The Game-Changer
Our HP Indigo 6800 digital press offers several advantages for label printing:
- Color Quality – The Indigo 6800 offers continuous color calibration as your labels move through the press. This means that adjustments to ink levels happen immediately, keeping your labels consistent and beautiful.
- Low Setup Costs – With digital print, there’s no need for print plates – the press applies ink directly to the label material (just like a big version of the inkjet printer that you use at home). This saves our clients quite a bit when it comes to setup costs that traditional flexo printed labels require.
- Exact Volume Orders – Whether you need 1 label or 10,000, digital print has you covered. Our digital press requires minimal calibration to be up and running, so the first label looks just as good as the last, eliminating much of the waste generated by traditional (flexo) label printing. Exact volume orders help our clients with product lifecycle management and market testing by providing what you need, when you need it.
- Test Marketing – With the power to order your labels in exact numbers and at lower volumes for a reasonable cost, digital print production empowers brands to test market more effectively because it is now economical to test varied label artwork in the marketplace to see what resonates with your consumer. Let’s say you need 1,500 labels for your first shipment of a new product. Why order 1,500 of all the same label, when you could instead order 500 labels each of 3 different art arrangements, and see which one sells best? That’s the game-changing power of digital.
Request a Custom Label Quote
The BoxMaker is ready to partner with you to meet all of your custom label needs. Contact us today to get started.