Streamline and Consolidate Your Supply Chain
There's more to packaging than just the box. With over 10,000 items in stock or readily available, The BoxMaker is your all-in-one partner for packaging and industrial supply needs.
Packaging and Shipping Supplies
With over 10,000 standard items in stock or readily available, The BoxMaker can help you streamline and consolidate your supply chain.
Our full range of supplies includes:
- Stock boxes, protective mailers, pads, single-face rolls
- Flexible packaging – poly bags, pouches, and shrink film
- Bubble Wrap®, foam, and other cushioning
- Janitorial, sanitary, and safety products
- Tapes – acrylic, hot melt, reinforced paper, duct, and filament
- Plastic and steel strapping products and machinery
- Hand and machine stretch film
- Kraft paper, newsprint, dunnage, and other void fills
- Bottles, caps, and closures for food and medical applications
The BoxMaker also represents some of the industry’s top innovators and producers. We focus on being a solution provider, which means we are material neutral when it comes to helping you find the best packaging solution. In fact, nearly half of the packaging we provide our customers is manufactured by our supply partners.
- Custom plastics – bags, sheets, tubes, covers, shrink – plain or printed
- Crates – wood or recyclable alternatives made of water-resistant corrugated
- Plastic bottles, jars, and lids
- Flexible packaging
- Korrvu® suspension and retention packaging
- Honeycomb packaging
- Ear protection
- First aid equipment
- Protective workwear
- Respiratory protection
- Emergency eyewash and showers
Cleaning and facilities products:
- Floor cleaning products
- Industrial wipers
- Waste and recycling receptacles
- Trash can liners
- Commercial Rubbermaid products
- Disposable towels and towel cabinets
- Soap and soap dispensers
- Toilet tissue and dispensers
- Hand dryers
Ensure a Continuous, Quality Supply
Our 99.5% delivery success rate gives you confidence your packaging will be on time and to spec.
Having delivered integrated solutions since 1981, we have the hands-on experience that gives us a very real understanding of the complete supply chain and the issues it can present. It is that understanding that enables us to apply innovative and creative thinking to develop practical packaging solutions for you.
Start Considering the True Cost of Your Supply Chain
Partner with The BoxMaker and leverage the knowledge of our team of experts. Contact us for an evaluation of your current supply chain and discover ways that we can streamline and simplify your packaging operations.
Request a Quote