Experience the Power of Packaging
Amplify Your People, Processes, and Brand
We are the Pacific Northwest leader in packaging innovation, providing integrated services and solutions that effectively address our clients’ business needs.
Meet The BoxMaker
Today, business is more complex than ever before. Through our discovery process and consultative approach, The BoxMaker partners with clients to clarify their business needs and provide effective solutions. By understanding how your business operates at a deeper level, we can deliver products and services that focus on the big picture to benefit your bottom line. As your all-in-one packaging partner, The BoxMaker provides custom solutions to amplify your people, processes, and brand.
The Client Experience
Our comprehensive products and services, fueled by a commitment to innovation, is what sets The BoxMaker apart. From custom packaging design, manufacturing, and printing through fulfillment and beyond, everything we do is to support the client and deliver an experience. Whether we are applying our lean business expertise to streamline inventory, choosing sustainable materials to reduce our impact on the environment, or leading our client through a comprehensive business review, our actions enable others to Experience the Power of Packaging.
Our Client Experience is comprehensive from onboarding through product delivery, and features the following:
The BoxMaker is proud to offer full facility tours of our manufacturing and design center headquarters, located in the Seattle area. Guests are invited to experience our full facility or focus on key areas of interest such as our Digital Production Center, the largest of its kind in the region. Contact us to arrange a tour today!
- A partnership timeline recap
- Products and services summary
- Current projects review
- Cost savings documentation
- An opportunity discovery audit
Increase your knowledge across a range of topics relevant to your business and learn directly from experts in the field. Each BoxMaker University session is an interactive, engaging, and enjoyable journey into the world of packaging. Join us for an upcoming in-person or webinar class to expand your knowledge and empower your business.
Together with our products and services, The BoxMaker creates a competitive advantage for our clients through our commitment to innovation, service, and our consultative approach.
- Operational Excellence & Waste Reduction: We continually seek new methods for streamlining operations, simplifying tasks, minimizing handling, and reducing scrap.
- Coworker Education: Our founders and most experienced team members provide regular mentoring and education for our younger or newer coworkers. Additionally, The BoxMaker is invested in providing professional training to our coworkers across the organization for their professional development and the benefit of our clients.
- Recruiting New Experts: We are always looking for the best and brightest people in the packaging industry to help grow the company for the next generation.
- Empathy: We are committed to putting ourselves in our clients’ shoes to understand your greatest challenges and find the best solutions for your business.
- Consolidating and Sharing Knowledge: We love educating our clients on packaging, and our Packaging Advisors are always available to answer questions or talk through a problem.
At The BoxMaker, we feel there is more to a successful business than the bottom line. We believe that we have an obligation to create a positive impact in our communities, and on our coworkers, and to create a better place to work in. We accomplish this through a variety of avenues:
Our Values and The BoxMaker Way
Our values are the guiding principles that direct the decisions we make daily, and how we serve our clients. The BoxMaker Way is our company culture – how we live our values through actions and behaviors on a daily basis.
We serve our clients, coworkers, and company.
We respect every individual, without exception.
We pursue excellence in everything we do.
Our coworkers are what makes us the company we are today. We have an average tenure of 9 years within our staff. Once we hire the right people, we do all we can to support, promote, and continue to improve their value to our clients and the company. We focus on continual education so we can continue to remain experts in our field.
We are actively engaged in supporting the communities we serve. We support our coworkers’ involvement in different activities, but also try to be involved as a company. One of the largest organizations we work with is Lighthouse for the Blind, supporting their efforts of providing employment, support, and training opportunities for people who are blind, Deaf-Blind, and blind with other disabilities. Additionally, we donate every year to food drives, toy drives, and donate boxes for many other causes.