Become a BoxMaker Trade Partner
Deliver More Value to Your Customers with Digitally Printed Packaging
Start offering high graphics corrugated packaging and retail displays to your customer accounts - today!
With The BoxMaker, it’s so easy to:
- Expand your product offerings with new solutions
- Add value without additional investment
- Leverage our capabilities as an extension of your own
How We Can Help
Thinking about adding digital print but not sure if it’s the right move?
Test the waters with The BoxMaker! As a recognized leader in digitally printed corrugated packaging and retail displays with support for national sales, we help you deliver fast and effective quality high graphics packaging to your customers.
Provided to the Trade:
- Custom printed corrugated boxes
- Custom printed corrugated retail displays
- Retail Display Program
- Sales organization training and onboarding
- High Graphics Packaging projects and processes consultancy
- Custom printed samples and sales tools
- NEW! My Print Valet™ web-to-print ordering
And Trusted Partner
Our Trade Services Team
Gain the support of a dedicated Trade Services team solely focused on serving you and your customers. As your Packaging Trade Partner, we pride ourselves on proactive communication and timely delivery of products to support your sales.
Our Trade Services team is anchored by production professionals with extensive experience in High Graphics. We operate two digital production facilities out of Seattle, Washington, and Lowell, Arkansas, to serve Trade Partners throughout the United States.
Our combined 100,000 square-foot manufacturing facilities feature industry-leading digital print and finishing equipment, including:
- Two HP PageWide C500 Presses
- Two HP Scitex 15500 Presses
- Two Highcon Euclid 5C Digital Lasers for high-speed digital cutting and creasing
- A Highcon Beam 2C Digital Laser for high-speed digital cutting and creasing
- A fleet of digital CAD tables for dieless finishing
- Two HP Indigo web presses for custom printed labels
Digital Production Benefits
Digitally printed and finished packaging offers many benefits, such as:
- Reduced Tooling Costs: No print plates or cutting dies*
- Consistent Color: CMYK+ spectrum, G7 certified
- Print Quality: C500 production is litho-like print in a single pass
- Speed: Ready to ship in as little as 14 days
*Digital finishing may depend on order volume.
NEW! Trade Partner Portal
Access to sales and training resources exclusively available to our Trade Partner clients.
- Sales Aids: Sales sheets, PowerPoint decks, sales kits, and more.
- On-Demand Training: Learn how to sell digital print from the experts.
- All-In-One Access: One-click access to your dedicated team and resources.
Start Selling Today
Get your sales organization started in selling digitally printed corrugated products today! Contact The BoxMaker to inquire about becoming a digitally printed packaging Trade Partner.